Ms. Zaunbrecher practices in the areas of Estate Planning and Probate, and Income Tax and Business Planning. She advises and assists clients with their estate planning and business succession needs utilizing a variety of techniques and legal strategies to achieve client’s estate planning goals. Ms. Zaunbrecher works with clients to develop a plan to preserve their wealth, which often includes the preparation of estate planning documents. She also represents executors assisting in estate administration and settlement of estates, and the preparation of estate tax returns. Her income tax and business planning practice includes federal, state and international tax planning for individuals and businesses with the goal of minimizing tax obligations while accomplishing business objectives.
Ms. Zaunbrecher has two years of prior experience as a Senior Associate in the Mergers & Acquisitions Tax Group of a Big 4 accounting firm.
Ms. Zaunbrecher was admitted to practice in Texas in 2019 and Louisiana in 2017.
- New York University School of Law, LL.M. in Taxation, 2018
- Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center, cum laude, J.D. and D.C.L., 2017
- Cali Award (highest grade): Evidence, Income Tax, Louisiana Civil Procedure II, and UCC Security Devices
- Class Representative, Student Bar Association
- Civil Mediation Clinic
- Visiting Student, University of Lyon, France
- Vice President of Running Club
- Intermural Co-ed Soccer
- Louisiana State University, B.S., Psychology with a Business minor, magna cum laude, 2014
- Freshman Leadership Council
- Intermural Co-ed Soccer Captain
- Volunteer Young Life Leader
- American Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division
- State Bar of Texas
- Real Estate, Probate, and Trust Law
- Women in the Law
- Dallas Bar Association
- Probate Trusts & Estates
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- United States Tax Court